Due to changes beyond my control, Kyle's Featured Store will no longer be presented on Saturday mornings. Also, the Kyle's Coffee and More link has been removed from this blog and from my website. The company that provided the shopping site that gave my customers cash back when they made purchases is no longer offering this service. I apologize for any problems this may cause.
The same company does offer other possibilities, so check back for a new Kyle's Coffee and More link, or possibly Kyle's Coffee, in the future, as I may be able to sell the coffee I love so much on my own website. If so, the announcement will be made here, and links will be added where appropriate. The company behind this store asked for an unreasonable fee to keep it going, then completely vanished from the internet, and even its parent seems to be gone. Had I given them the money they wanted, I would have been screwed out of hundreds of dollars, and I seriously doubt that any customer actually received cash back from Kyle's Coffee and More.
Last month, my wife, mother-in-law and daughter went to a local festival. My wife came back home thrilled about a cup of coffee they had while they were there. Then she told me that this amazing cup of coffee was instant. Well, naturally, I remained quite skeptical, since although I trust my wife, my experiences with instant coffee had, up to that point, been all bad. I did receive a link where I could buy the coffee and many other things, and I did give it a quick look. I didn’t, however, feel inclined to purchase this coffee, because again, I had had only bad experiences with instant coffee in the past.
Then, last Thursday, I was invited as a guest to a meeting that took place yesterday, where the shopping portal that sells this coffee and many other things was presented and discussed. I got the chance to taste the coffee first-hand, and found out that all the wonderful things my wife and mother-in-law had said about it were indeed true. The cup of coffee I had was simply amazing! If I hadn't already known it was instant, I never would have guessed. Then I found out that the shopping portal web site that I was given access to was in fact my own business where I could sell this coffee myself, along with all the many other things on the site. Well, the coffee was so good that I decided to give it a shot and let everyone know how they can get it. If you love good coffee as I do, take a quick look at
Kyle's Coffee and More I can no longer find this coffee, probably went down with the YTB ship, click on “wellness”, and from there, click on “Ganovia coffee.” There are two blends available, depending on your taste. Each bag contains 30 packets of the best instant coffee you ever tasted. And, while you’re there, feel free to shop all the other stores and deals I have available, everything from Walmart and Target to Clear internet and DirecTV. I have chosen to focus on the Ganovia coffee, because I really love it, but there's definitely something for everyone, even if you don't like coffee, at Kyle's Coffee and More store now defunct, company was a scam, though the coffee wasn't.
You know you’re drinking too much coffee when…
- …Juan Valdez has named his donkey after you.
- …you can ski uphill.
- …you get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
- …you answer the door before people knock.
- …you just completed another sweater, and you don’t know how to knit.
- …you have to watch videos in fast-forward.
- …the only time you’re standing still is during an earthquake.
- …you can take a picture of yourself from ten feet away without using the timer.
- …you lick your coffee pot clean.
- …you’re the employee of the month at the local coffee-house, and you don’t even work there.
- …you’ve worn out your third pair of tennis shoes this week.
- …your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- …you chew on other people’s fingernails.
- …the nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.
- …you can jump-start your car without cables.
- …you have Styrofoam sofa covers.
- …if a kettle whistled in a forest, you’d hear it.
- …you don’t need a hammer to pound in nails.
- …you’ve worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
- …you go to any kind of meeting, just for the free coffee.
- …you walk twenty miles on your treadmill before you realize it’s not plugged in.
- …Starbucks owns the mortgage on you house.
- …you’ve melted away your fillings.
- …your face is on a Colombian postage stamp.
- …your tongue has the words “Genuine Leather” stamped on it.
- …instant coffee takes too long.
- …you’d be willing to spend time in a Turkish prison.
- …you go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
- …you speak perfect Arabic without ever taking a lesson.
- …your thermos is on wheels.
- …your lips are permanently stuck in the sipping position.
- …you short out motion detectors.
- …you don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- …you can play ping-pong without a partner.
- …your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
- …your blood type is C8H10N4O2.
- …you have monogrammed coffee filters.
- …you drive around with a sign in your car that reads, “Coffee drinker on board.”
- …you made provisions in your will for your coffee supply.
- …you took a second full time job just for the coffee breaks.
- …your coffee mug has lip indentations on it.
- …you tear open bean bags, just to make sure.
- …you’ve gotten this far in the list after just 30 seconds.
- …you use coffee flavored mouthwash.
- …your deep blue eyes are now shallow brown.
- …you have your mail forwarded to a donut shop.
- …you don’t tan, you roast.
- …you constantly speak like an auctioneer.
- …your baby takes her milk steamed.
- …your motto is “a cup a day keeps the doctor away.”
- …you don’t get mad, you get steamed.
- …you have “His” and “Hers” coffee makers.
- …the Betty Ford Clinic opened a coffee ward just for you.
- …you had to remove your car stereo to make room for your cup holder.
- …if you had a nickel for every cup of coffee you drank, you’d buy more coffee.
- …you carry a spare mug in your briefcase and trunk.
- …when you hear there is trouble brewing, you say, “I’ll have a cup.”
- …you don’t salivate, you foam.
- …your personal ad reads, “Coffee Lover. Must have own mug. Send photo of mug.”
- …you help your dog chase its tail.
- …you registered for your wedding at the Starbucks.
- …you carry a portable, battery-operated, coffee maker in your fanny pack.
- …you soak your dentures in coffee overnight.
- …you think the “free refill” is the greatest thing since sliced bread.
- …your kids sing, “I’m a little coffee-pot, short and stout.”
- …your coffee mug is insured by Lloyds of London.
- …you introduce your spouse as your “Coffeemate.”
- …you converted your car’s radiator so you can brew up a pot while you drive.
- …you think CPR stands for “Coffee Provides Resuscitation.”
- …you don’t have body odor — you have a fine aroma.
- …you have a bumper sticker that says, “I break for coffee.”
- …at get-togethers you don’t mingle — you blend.
- …your first-aid kit contains two pints of coffee with an I.V. hookup.
Original author unknown
You know, in the last few years a lot of people have given up on saving the world, trying to be a successful business person, or being a good parent, and instead are concentrating on making a decent cup of coffee.
- Red Green.
LOL - more truth than fiction! :D
(via coffeegeek) A decent cup of coffee will save the world! :D